The DMC Office will re-open on Monday 13 July at 12:30 pm.
Normal office hours will apply (Mon -Thu 0:800-16:00; Fri 08:00-13:00)
- All visitors must wear masks.
- All visitors will be asked to maintain “physical distancing” (1.5m).
- All visitors will be screened for CV-19 symptoms and high temperature.
- A maximum of three visitors will be allowed into the reception area at any one time.
- Members are asked to avoid visiting unless absolutely necessary (phone call and email correspondence is preferable).
- We encourage members who are considered high risk because of age or co-morbidities to avoid visiting the office for their own well-being. Please contact us if you need assistance or pastoral care.
- The DMC premises are not yet open for use by groups, clubs and organisations. The exception being the Western Cape Blood Transfusion Services (Bloodbank) who practice rigorous screening, risk management, hygiene and sanitising protocols. The Bloodbank will continue to make use of the Hall on Wednesdays as they have done through Lockdown.
- Worship services have not yet resumed.
DMC expresses gratitude to Nicole Alexander and Greg Fairbairn for their generous contribution of time and skill in assisting DMC to assess risk, navigate regulations, and prepare the required Workplace Plan.